Monday, February 25, 2013

What balance?

I'm a procrastinator, it's true. I haven't been posting lately ,sometimes I don't feel like it and others I get so cought up on what's going on in my life that I completely forget to post. I'm horrible I know. I'm trying to keep up with my blog, I should really just tape a sign to my hand so everytime I use my hand I can see the reminder. I'm trying to get better at my craft I really am it's just difficult for me to keep up when I'm trying to deal with all the other aspects of my life. I know, I know it's all about balance. I have not quit figured out how to balance anything out. I'm still a work in progress. I love writing I really do it's what I think about day and night, it's what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I suck at trying to perfect it. I constantly get side tracked it dosent help that my memory is not the best. I just have to put more effort into my goals to accomplish them I'm not 12 anymore so I can't have my mommy constantly telling me to do my homework and I can't  have my sister threatening me to get it done or else she'll kick my butt. I'm an adult and if I fail or triumph it's all on me. So I really have to put my all into this or else why am I wasting my time? Or yours by having you guys read a post what, every 2 weeks? I just have to get my mind right and follow through on my decisions
But I have to keep trying I just can't give up because it's difficult to juggle everything at once after all Rome was not built in a day. Bare with me as I continue to progress and learn and grow as a writer. :)

P.S
  I just called myself a writer!! I've never done that, it feels wierd, but a weird good.
                         
                              Isamar

No comments:

Post a Comment