Thursday, January 23, 2014

Where are my words?

Writer’s block sucks!  Haven’t been able to write in a long, long, long time. I sit down with my pen and paper ready to wonder off into my own little universe where everything is possible, and bam I go nowhere. It's a bummer to say the very least. Even writing this I feel as if I'm rambling, like I have no clue what I'm writing about. I wish I knew what has me blocked, because I would really like to get back to writing. I have so many different projects, and stories that are on pause because I can't seem to get my words on paper. It's unsettling not being able to do what I love most in the world. Somehow, I have to figure out how to open the faucet and let the words flow freely, until then I'll keep drowning myself in Vampires.
                            
        Isamar

No comments:

Post a Comment