Monday, July 6, 2015

A simple reminder

My parents mean the worls to me!! I'm 24 and they still worry about taking care of me and giving me everything I want or need. Yes, I work I make my own money and yes I help my parents with whatever they need. And yet despite me being an "adult" I'm still they're baby. Parents really are the most amazing people in our lives, they loves us unconditionally even when we are not so lovable. They're our chofers, nurses, chefs, teachers and our biggest supporters. Treasure your parents because one day you're going to realize that while we are busy growing up, they're growing older. I don't know what I would do without my momma and my dad. And hopefully I won't have to for another thousand years. Go hug your mom and dad tell them you love them and how appreciated they are. After all they're the reason we are here. 👪❤

                   Isamar

No comments:

Post a Comment