Thursday, July 9, 2015

Where to next?

Do you ever get the urge to pack up and travel? Just you and a backpack with the essentials, and a hankering for adventure? I do. I'm always dreaming of foreign soil, of different sunsets and sunrises. I want to visit and submerge myself in different cultures and heritages. I want to learn traditions and customs other than my own. I want to see the world! I want to meet people from all walks of life, I want to experience different ways of life. I honestly think traveling is the best classroom. Think of all the benefits! You have the opportunity to learn foreign languages from actual people. You can learn how to cook local cuisine, you can learn their history you could even find a place where you want to lay down your roots. There are so many great benefits from traveling, it's truly an experience that enriches our lives. I have a long list of places I want to visit and experience. I want to step foot in Paris, and England. Greece and the Parthenon. I want to see Rome and the Collisium. I want to go to Brazil and be a part of Carnival, I want to see Germany, Potugal, Spain, India, I can go on for day's! But most of all I want to live in Scotland. There's something about Scotland's history and beautiful land that calls my name. If I had the financial resources I would travel to thousands of differet parts of the world. But Scotland is what my heart calls out for. We should all travel, there's so many different places to see and so many people to meet. One day I'll see the world, but for now I'll continue to dream of them. Where would you like to visit?

                     Isamar

No comments:

Post a Comment