Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy October!

It's here, October has finally arrived. After months of constant fear and the unknown I am ready for some excitement. I'm ready for pumpkin flavored everything (even though I'm not a big pumpkin fan) I'm ready for black and orange Oreo's (my favorite cookie) I'm ready for Disney Halloween movies, specially because I'm a big chicken and scary movies scare me to death and of course I can't wait to go trick-a-treating with my nieces and nephews a tradition that we started when my very first niece was born eleven years ago. We go as a family, we never miss a year and the kid's look forward to it every year. October is the beginning of the holiday season, and I'm welcoming it with open arms. I hope you all have a great month.


                                               Isamar


No comments:

Post a Comment