Thursday, June 6, 2013

Been a while

Hello everyone!! I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. I said I wasn't going to anymore until I got better internet, but it's taking to long. So I'm going to post whenever I can, whenever the internet decideds to work. My life has been BUSY! very hectic, I am still looking for a job, my dad is almost home we're doing better but it's taking time. Some days are better than others, and some are worst then others, but we'll be ok. They say "It's always darkest before the sunrise" boy is that true! But you have to be positive you can't dwell on the past and you can't let negativity control your life. Moving forward is the only way to go! So thank you for sticking around, thank you for the support!


                                                         Isamar

No comments:

Post a Comment