Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm going to be a Tia again!!!!

Almost forgot to tell you guys that my brother Jose is going to be a daddy for the first time!! His baby (boy) is due next month on the 15th but he'll be here much much sooner!! Like within the next week or so!! I'm so excited to welcome another member of the family into the world. It's bitter sweet, seeing as it's been a year since little Melody got her wings. However we must celebrate the birth of another little angel, and I know that doing so will not take an ounce of  love from her. I'm extremely excited to be a tia again! I can't wait to hold little man!!!
                                       
                                    This is my little nephew D.K.M!!
                  (His going to be tall his daddy is 6'5 and his mom is 5'11)    
                                                 

                              Isamar

No comments:

Post a Comment