Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome to the world D.K.M♥

I'm officially a Tia (Auntie) again!!! My nephew was born on Monday evening about 5 weeks to early but thankful his doing fantastic as so is his mommy! He had to be put on a breathing machine for a little bit due to him having fluid in his lungs, but now he is fine! His mom's water broke at 3 in the morning! Yes, 3! So we all rushed to the hospital we were there ALL day until they did a c-section (she didn't dilate past 5 centimeters)... So he was born June 10th at 8:24 pm he weighs a whopping 8lbs and 8oz and is 20 1/2 inches long!! Imagine what he would of weighed if he made it until his due date? Yikes, he would of been a huge baby! His going to be tall like his daddy (his 6'5). I am beyond happy, excited, and over the moon that he is here safe and sound!
 
 
Everybody meet my little nephew Damian King Mendez♥ 
 
I am so in love with him, his absolutely perfect♥

                        


No comments:

Post a Comment