Friday, December 7, 2012

My Christmas Tree!!!

This is my Christmas tree it's been up since the day after thanksgiving. I like to put it up early because obviously I love Christmas, the tree is about 7-8ft tall (not real :/). The tree is a "Country" theme it has vintage sleds, mini bird houses, old oil lanterns, wreaths, ornaments made of wood, brown Christmas balls, some ornaments have glitter (you have to have glitter on your tree), and strings of popcorn, finished off with a beautiful star, and on bottom of the tree there is the nativity scene. I love it, I think it came out pretty good.
 
                                  
 
                           Isamar
 
 P.S
    I lost my personally challenge, I didn't post anything yesterday!!!  So I'll chalk that one up as a failure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment