Saturday, December 1, 2012

Welcome Back December!

Let me just get something out of the way....... I LOVE DECEMBER!!!!! I love Christmas I'm a little obssesed with it. No it's not because of the presents although thats a BIG plus. I love Christmas because of what happens to everyone during the holiday season, everyone gets a little bit nicer, the spirit of helping others really shines during this time, even though we should lend a helping hand year long. Not only people change during this month, but everything else changes as well. Houses go from dark to shining bright, trees go from just green to a masterpiece, ordinary boxes turn into an element of surprise, and ham turns into one of the best dinners all year long. I love decorating my house, I love putting up the tree, I love hanging up the light outside, I love making cookies every year with my nieces and nephews, I love watching The Hallmark Channels countdown to Christmas, I love watching ABC Familys countdown to Christmas, I love that in my family it's now a tradition to watch The Grinch every year together. I love wraping present just as much as I love unwrapping them.I love everything about Deccember, I would say the snow is my favorite thing, but you know I live in Tucson and we're lucky if the tempature isn't 109. Theres just something about December, I can't really explain it I guess it's just...... magical.

                                 Isamar
 
 
 
                  (I wish I lived here during the holidays)


  P.S
    If you don't celebrate Christmas let me know if you celebrate something else during the holidays season and if you don't celebrate anything then just say hello to another month :)


[Image from Google]

No comments:

Post a Comment