Monday, December 17, 2012

What's going on???

It's been a while since I've posted anything, I've been working like crazy (good problem to have) and I get home EXHAUSTED. I don't even know what day I live in, just yesterday I figuered out Christmas is right around the corner. When I get home I eat, take pain pills and go straight to bed. I have no clue whats going on everywhere else, I haven't even had time to watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas *Gasp I know*. Today is my first day off, tomorrow it's back to work :/ but when I get my 1st pay check im going to be like *WOOOOHOOOOOOO* until all the bills are payed and im left with 2 dollars haha any who I thought I'd just let you guys know why I haven't been posting lately. As soon as I have enough time I will but until then See ya later friends
:)

                              Isamar

No comments:

Post a Comment