Friday, January 4, 2013

Shhhh!

Have you ever keept your thoughts, opinions, and feeling to yourself to avoid a bigger argument?? I rarely do, but just yeaterday I did for the first time well ever. I'm not the type of person to hide my feelings or what I think, I'm not going to lie I'm extremely blunt. I've never had a problem expressing myself, but yesterday I said nothing. I stunned myself, however I'm happy that for once in my 22 years of life I said nothing. Trust me when I say that the last thing I wanted to do is sit there completely quiet. I wanted to tell this person everything I thought about the situation I wanted to make my feelings heard, but I didn't. Why, you ask? Because I didn't want to make the situation worse and the situation is already pretty tough. I'm trying to fix the problem not make it worse, I hate having to keep quiet but what I hate more is not having this person in my life because of this problem. Sometimes you have to just sit and listen. Sometimes the best thing you can say is nothing at all. I put my best foot forward yesterday I let this other person talk and express their feelings and thoughts, while I just listened. I've done everything I can to make this work, now it's up to the other person to make the effort to fix what we all helped brake.


                             Isamar

No comments:

Post a Comment