Monday, November 18, 2013

Starting Now

I have decided that I'm starting my holiday vacation as of today. I know it's early but last year I didn't celebrate the holidays as I usually do, let's just say it was a very hard year. So this year I'm going all in. I can't wait to bake cookies with my nieces and nephews I can't wait to do crafts with them. I'm ready to hang lights and decorate the tree. I can't wait to be sitting on the sofa wrapped in a blanket watching Christmas movies while sipping on some hot chocolate. I'm beyond ready, to say the least. I hope to be back sometime in January doing what I do best, write. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of laughter and turkey. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas filled with love, and cheer. And if you don't celebrate Christmas then Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, or whatever it may be that you celebrate I hope it's joyous. I hope the new year brings you and your loved ones good fortune, and new adventures. I hope the new year showers you with wishes come true and new opportunities. I hope 2014 is a year full of happiness and good health. Happy Holidays from my family to yours.

                       Isamar





 

No comments:

Post a Comment