Sunday, October 14, 2012

Family

There is nothing quite like bieng with family. Sure your sister can push your buttons and your brother can make fun of you all day. Your mom can criticize your outfit, and your dad can yell at you for everything. However those precious moments when you're all together is absolutely beautiful. Those few moments were your all laughing and smiling there's nothing like those moments. Those moments are what are going to last even after death. Everyone says "I rather be with my friends, I see my family every day" but think about it, when you're old and can no longer party hard are you going to wish you would of partied more, or wish you would of spent more time with family? Don't get me wrong going out with friends and having fun without family is good everyone needs those moments away. However there is nothing like bieng surrounded and embraced by people that love you no matter how annoying or sarcastic you are. I love my family more than anything in this universe, we are dysfunctional, loud, opinionated, and blunt but we're family and that is a beautiful thing. So enjoy your family spend time with them, laugh and smile until you can't no more.
                   Isamar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment