Friday, October 5, 2012

Quality Time With My Siblings



Today I'm spending some quality time with my brother and sister. Movies, food, laughter, and some picking on each other is in order. We don't spend much time with each other anymore because my sister is married and has 5 beautiful children that take up all her time, and my little brother well I live with him but most of the time his with his fiance. It is important to make time for each other, it's important to make these memories that will last a lifetime. Sure we fight, argue, get on each others nerves, and push each others buttons, but we enjoy each others company. We rarely have time to be together so these rare moments are spectacular. So no matter how busy and hectic your life is find time to spend with your loved ones. You will never get this moments back not unless someone learns how to time travel.... is someone working on that? Because I really would like to meet actually I don't know who I'd like to meet, I'll get back to you on that.
                                     Isamar :)
 
This is how I feel about my brothers and sisters.... but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment