Monday, October 15, 2012

No Money Honey

Can we talk about how hard it is to find a job? I've been looking for a job for months! And no-one calls me back not even a ray of hope! It's ridiculous really I have no money to pay my phone, help pay bills, put gas in the car or even to buy a candy bar. That's right I can't even afford to buy a candy bar and they're like a dollar something. Im broke. I don't understand how people can say that the economy is better, really? Where do you live? Money City?  I'm constantly putting in more job applications with the hope that someone will give me a chance. Now I'm thinking about maybe baking goodies to sell maybe that would help until I got a full time job.. I just need something to be able to help out at home. It's stressful not having  a job and having a stack of bills that don't care if you don't have money. Then when there is money but not enough to pay all the bills and still have money left for groceries, and gas what do you do? Do you pay the light, and not eat? Do you put gas in the car but don't pay the water bill? It's a never ending story of stress and wishes of winning the lottery. And some how you still have to find some way to stay positive. It's an ordeal alright. Some days I'm extremly positive and others I give up all together. I just need good Juju and a job!
           
                                    Isamar :)



  If only money grew on trees!!   

2 comments: