Sunday, October 7, 2012

Where I'll be

Under the willow tree I meet him and under the shade we talked untill nightfall under the willow tree he kissed me and under the protection of the leaves he whispered I love you under the willow tree we would meet day after day under the willow tree we talked about our future, dreams, hopes, and wishes under the shade of the willow tree he proposed and under the willow tree we said I do under the willow tree our children played under the shade of the tree we see our hearts laugh and run under the willow tree we grow older and older under the tree we spend our days watching our grandchildren play under the willow tree he says I love you and I do too under the willow tree he takes his last breath and under the shade of the willow tree he now forever sleeps and under the willow tree is were I'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment