Monday, September 17, 2012

Against The Odds

I recently read an article of an 8 year old girl from Manchester,Conn. Her name is Natalie and she has ovarian cancer. I can't believe that someone so young is battling a sickness that takes even the strongest of people down. Life sure threw them a curve ball. I hope this little girl makes it against all the odds I hope she gets to make it to high school,  to college to whatever her little heart desires. I know most people hate going to the doctors, I myself am one of them. However it is important to get regular check ups to make sure everything is ok, and if by some chance it's not at least you'll have the opportunity to do something about it. So please take care of yourselves. Sending Natalie and her family positive vibes.
            Isamar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment