Friday, September 21, 2012

By Now

Here's something a little different

No matter how much I try I will never make you happy. No matter how much I try to be your idea of perfection I'll never come close. My good enough is never an ounce of your enough. I love you, God knows I do. But, I cant be someone I'm not. You think I wouldn know that by now. But, no matter how many times I tell myself that I find myself molding who I am into someone you wish I would be. I try and try to come an inch close to a person you would be proud of. You make me feel as if I'm nothing special, just an ordinary girl. I should know by now that I'll never be the person you want me to be. I know all I do is fail, that all my attempts are in vain, and that your encouraging words are hollow..... I should know that by now.

              Isamar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment