Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Life

We only live once, so why not enjoy every moment? Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying go completely insane and do things you shouldn't. However I am saying to fill every moment with laughter, joy, and happiness.  You want to travel? Then travel visit Paris, Ireland, and Japan. Experience new cultures, learn new languages,  embrace different heritages. You didn't finish school? Then go back and study what you'd like to do. Life is way to short to leave it without doing everything you want. Life is complicated, crazy, challenging, and amazingly beautiful. There will always be hard times and tears, but it's important that you learn to laugh, live, love and breathe. There will always be bills, struggles, and obstacles that is just a part of life. However you have to learn to roll with the punches and still be able to get back up and continue down your path. There is so much to experience so many wonderful places to see and great people to meet. Life is a puzzle sometimes you'll be able to figure it out, and sometimes you might need to roam to find that missing puzzle piece. Don't postpone it because either with or without you life goes on. So you might as well enjoy the ride.
                 Isamar :)
P.S 
I'm still working on rolling with the  punches. I'm a work in progress. 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds so easy, makes me want to get up and go except its 7:30 p.m and I won't get really far considering I'll get jumped by 4 midgets (kids)and a jolly green giant (husband) before I make it to the door. However, I think we should all make time for our hopes and dreams. I only regret the things I haven't done.

    ReplyDelete