Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pointless

Have you ever tried to talk to someone and it seems as if no matter how much you try to explain the conversation goes no where? Well that happend to me the other day. No matter how many different ways, I tried to convey my point it was useless. Then again the person I was attempting to talk with, seemed like he was in "Lala Land". I'm not sure if it was myself that couldn't express my thoughts correctly, or if he simply did not want to listen. I tried to explain and make my thoughts clear, but If the other person dosent attempt to make the same effort, then the entire conversation is pointless. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, you can try to tell someone what you think and how you feel, but if the other person dosent want to listen simply move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment