Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Late Thanksgiving :)

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!! Yesterday was a GREAT day to say the least. It was busy but it was spent with the MOST IMPORTANT people in my life. My mom and sister cooked a beautiful dinner and well I just ate and made funny comments all day haha. The day was filled with giggles from my nieces and nephews, laughter from my mother and insults (thats how we roll) from my sister, brother-in-law-, brother, and sister- in-law. We stuffed our faces until we could no longer breath, I'm still sick but that did NOT stop me from gaining at least 5 pounds haha. Yesterday I didn't have a care in the world, I didn't worry about bills or the fact that I still don't have a job :/  Yesterday I was a care free child again. I can honestly say I lived in the moment yesterday for the first time in years. Yesterday I was so thankful to be surrounded by my beautiful mother, my amazing sister, my annoying but so lovable little brother, my dorky brother-in-law, my crazy sister-in-law, and my sisters little devils, some people could'nt make it, but I was thankful to have them in my life none-the-less. It's days like yesterday that really put life in perspective, I really realized that despite all my worries, and problems I am truly blessed and loved, and for that I am thankful for EVERYDAY of my life. So Happy Belated Thanksgiving from my family to your's :)


            Isamar

Here is a picture of the snacks, we didn't take a picture of the main course because by the time that was ready everyone was hungry again and nobody wanted to wait for a picture haha Everything was delicious!! Except the deviled eggs Yuck (I'm sure they were yummy but they make me sick so that's why I said yuck)

No comments:

Post a Comment