Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My writing

I've been working on writing my own book for a while now, it's challenging. Writing an actual book is harder than writing a poem. I've spent a lot of time thinking through my ideas making sure they are well thought out, cohesive, and well written. I don't want to write a book that dosen't make sense or that isn't fully developed I want to provide my best writing for the world. I've already completed my first chapter and I have already began writing the second one!! Talking about my writing and letting people know what I'm writing and if I'm writing is something completely foreign to me. I've never let ANYONE know about my writing I've always been scared and embarresed, why? I'm not entirely sure why myself, maybe its because my writing has always been my secret it has always been my getaway my escape from the world, and at times the only place where I felt that I was good enough that I belonged somewhere. Writing is my PASSION its the one thing I feel that I'm actually good at, I never want to do anything else in the world. When I get inspiration for a poem, or story it's an exhilarating feeling. I can be anywhere and BAM! I get an idea, and most of the time I write it down on my arm so I won't forget, I never have paper with me. I can get an Idea from a word, a sentence, a feeling from anything. I love turning simple words like; "Never has" to "Never has a love like this meant anything more to anyone than what it means to me, never has my heart loved so hard and feared losing so much". Writing is what I believe I'm best at, and I'm slowly letting people know that writing is what I want to do for the rest of my life. So just letting you guys know this is a BIG step for me so here I go.......I'm a WRITER and someday I hope and pray that I'll be a published one!!

                                      Isamar

P.S
      I'd tell you guys the name of my book but I haven't decided yet, I'm still playing around with the title. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment