Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm sick, now where is my mommy??

So I'm sick as a dog and all I want to do is lay down on the sofa and watch T.V and have my mom baby me. Everytime I'm sick no matter what all I want is my mommy, I want her to baby me and make me tea and sing me back to sleep like when I was a child. I think the reason all of us want our mommys when we're sick is because our mommy is the only person that knows how to makes us feel better may it be with or without medicine there's no-one like mom to make your fever, and cough go away. There's something special about mom's no matter how sick your are she's the only person that can make you feel better just with her very presence or a simple caress. No matter how old I get everytime I'm sick all I will ever want is my mom to hold my hand and tell me "You'll be better before you know it, now go to sleep." Besides the fact that when I'm sick I do milk it for all it's worth because I know as soon as I get better the babying will stop and the clean the restroom will start all over again. So I shall stop writing now because my mom is calling me apparently I have ginger tea to drink. You got to love yoor momma shes the BEST!! I know mine is :)

                   Isamar

No comments:

Post a Comment