Sunday, November 18, 2012

Never Be Again

I'll enjoy every moment of tonight because I know that when daylight comes it will all end. I'll dance until my feet can't move anymore. I'll sing until my voice is gone, because I know that when daylight breaks it will all be gone. I will love you until my heart can no longer bare it. I'll stare into your eyes until I go blind. I'll kiss you until my lips fall off. I'll hold your hands until they vanish. I'll be your princess and you'll be my prince, we'll live in a fairytale for a brief moment in time, I know that when daylight breaks our story will end. I'll feel your heartbeat under the palm of my hand, I'll feel your eyes looking into my soul, I'll remember every part of you because I know that when daylight breaks we'll be no more. I'll engrave you to every part of my being, before it's all gone. I'll tell you I love you as much as I can, because I know once daylight comes we'll fade away, and we will never be again.

                                                     Isamar

No comments:

Post a Comment